Welcome to iControlDiabetes
iControlDiabetes collects, analyzes and communicates
data for diabetes treatment to Members and their doctors and nurses.
You enter blood glucose readings and other information with postcards,
telephone or the internet and monthly reports that summarize diabetes
control are mailed to you. (Reports are available online too.)
- Choice. Members have options to access
iControlDiabetes. Fill-out postcards GluCard,
dial-in readings with the telephone GluCall,
or upload data through the internet ControlCentral
- Feedback. A monthly report called a Diabetes Dashboard highlights excellent control as well as areas for
improvement. It also shows HbA1Cs, current medications, risk factors,
your explanations for unusual readings, notes and care plan progress.
- Education. You can also learn about living
well with diabetes and share ideas with others at the Online Education
- Reminders. Send friendly reminders to
yourself to test blood glucose levels and submit readings.
- Rewards. Earn and redeem points for discounts,
giveaways and other perks you deserve.
- Communication. Make the most of your
doctor's office visit by improving communication about diabetes.
To register or get a user name and password CLICK HERE
Copyright (c) 1999- Control Diabetes Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Send any questions or problems regarding this site to firstname.lastname@example.org